Before you apply
All applications start here, at bat-careers.com. Begin by clicking the Apply Now button to search our vacancies. If you can’t find the right role, you can still submit a speculative application or set up a search agent to let you know when a relevant vacancy goes live.
Remember: be prepared to be at your best. There are a few things you should get in order and keep in mind before you hit Apply Now. You need…
- An uploadable, up-to-date CV – Keep it concise, check it for errors, make sure it’s relevant, then check for errors again.
- Permissions and paperwork – You’ll have to be able to prove you’re eligible to work in the country you’re applying to.
- Company insights – Do your research on our company, our industry, the role and the relevant business function.
- A conducive environment – Allow yourself plenty of time somewhere quiet to give your application the undivided attention it deserves.
- To bring your difference – From the moment we hear from you, we want to know what makes you perfect for the role you’re applying for. Make sure your application is uniquely yours.